Tecair has a smart range of commercial infrared outdoor heating for restaurants, cafes, clubs and pubs. They are Smart as you do not waste energy on heating air which blows in the wrong direction. Air temperature, humidity and wind do not affect the warmth felt by your customers.
Gas powered with no naked flame, this is a lower cost method to temperature control outdoor areas. You control the amount of heat and direction. No more heating area’s that do not need it and you can quickly make changes as demanded by customers or environmental conditions.
Radiant tube heaters vary in length and are installed at height above the area requiring heat. It can also be fixed at an angle, on a wall or suspended and can be flued or unflued (flued is like an exhaust pipe away from customers). There is no naked flame, the black ray tubing heats and reflects heat towards objects.
- No naked flame, the black ray tubing heats and reflects heat towards objects
- Flexible installation options
- 6mm gauge aluminised steel tubing
- Fully automatic burner/s
- Low profile
- Gas connection – 1/2” BSP all units
- Single, double linear and U-tube options available
- Fast to install
- Low maintenance
- Fuel: NG or LPG
- Inlet Pressure (kPa): NG min. 1.13, ULPG min. 2.75, (Butane/propane or ULPG)
- Gas Connection: (ISO 7-Rc) ½”
- Electrical Supply: 230 V, 50Hz, 1 ~, 1A (AH50 only 2A)
- Heat Exchanger Tubing: 3m sections, 1.6mm guage (pre-heat treated, except first section)
- Exhaust Flue/Fresh Air Supply: 100mm
- Reflector and End Caps: NSH14 aluminium (or 1.4016 2R stainless steel as option)
- Ignition: Fully automatic, ThreeTry, direct spark, 100% shut off ignition flame rectification module, volatile lock-out
- Approved as: Flueless or flued
- AGA Standard: AS 4673-2007 #6399
- Accessories: Optional lockout indication (volt free contact)