Tecair has a range of cost-effective temperature and humidity tags for your refrigeration and air conditioning monitoring.
All plug straight into your secure online portal where you can monitor in real time and access historical data. The platform also had built in logic so can push alerts to you as required. Monitor temperatures from -30C to + 70C.
- Real-time monitoring online
- Located in the actual freezers and fridges without the need for additional temperature probes.
- Built-in amber and red alerts so you can stay in front of events. Alerts by email and SMS.
- Diagnostics made easy with historical data stored online.
What else can it do?
- Energy usage (you spend more on this than anything)
- GPS tracking and geofencing (tracking and security)
- Movement ie accelerometer
- Gas monitoring eg CO2 or Chlorine.
Any location where temperature monitoring is critical or desirable such as:
- Restaurants refrigeration and cool rooms
- Supermarkets and retail food and beverage
- Pubs keg rooms
- Clubs food and beverage
- Medical and health fridges for vaccines and
- Logistics such as containers and trucking
- Manufacturing temperatures such as required for carbon fibre and glues
- WHS in workspaces
After initial installation, a HUB and 5 TAGS that measure temperature are $25 + gst per month. That includes your online login portal. We find that if a client can save 1% of their electricity bill the ROI is immediate. Other:
- Some issues will be found earlier and can be dealt with on Preventative Maintenance before catastrophic failure and after-hours call outs. eg icing.
- Highlight sites with old equipment struggling to maintain temperatures. Allows for an accurate allocation of capex.
- HAACP records – food safety
- Work environment records for kitchen and other staff. If you are concerned about safe temperatures and workers compensation management then this information is important.
- Where Air Conditioning set points are too low and can be raised = energy savings.
- Same for cool room and freezer doors being left open by staff. It just burns $$ through your electricity bill.
Call for a proposal.